- Best SummerTime Story Winner
- Ascii Adam Investing advice coming a chat with him soon.
The Podcast and Portable Media Expo
Leo Laportes blog on changing the name of Podcasting
- Dave Slusher's interviews from the expo
- Frank from "the Overnightscape" podcast recorded some live audio of his expo experience 
- "Today in Podcasting" (Episode 22) remembers their expo experience
- Dan Klass' memories from the Podcast Expo
- Andrew from Slash Dot Review remembers the expo.
- Micheal from Digital Media Cast Experiment reacts to expo
- Albert from Marketing Edge highlights the expo events
- Jake from "the Chris Pirillo Show" Live interview from the expo floor
- Chris from "Tips from the top floor" comments on the expo
- Victor from "Typical PC User" reviews the expo and his experiences
- Todd from "Geek News Central" highlights his involvment in the expo.
- The TWiT Netcast with Leo Laporte
- Live Show from Doctor Floyd at the 2006 podcast expo
- Career Opportunies LIVE! at the expo
- Technorama » Live from Podcast Expo 2006
The Low Tech intricacies of your (Auto) Insurance, What Happens in an accident, What happens after an accident and the process of finding a "New" Car
Renactment of our discussion after the car accident.
1) Determine if your car needs to be towed and where it should go
- Call your Insurance first. I made the mistake of calling towing company first.
2)Find out of your Insurance covers the cost of the towing.
- If you have AAA use it for your towing it reduces the cost for your insurance
Once you figure out where your car is going to go, do some reseach to find out if the company is repitable.
Find out if they have a free loaner car or a contract with a rental company for a discount.
Auto Insurance options for a rental cars
1) Basic Rental (your insurance covers the rental)
2) a Rental plus basic suplimental (your insurance does cover the rental car)
3) "Super Package" additional insurance for the rental (covers what your insurance will not cover with a rental)
In search of a new car,
Talk to your insurance adjustor, after they have seen your car, to see what will be done with it.
The "BS" that comes with buying a used car and warranties
I WANTED A NEW CAR!
- 2007 Dodge Caliber review (popular new first generation model)
- CVT (Continuos Variable transmission) review
- 2007 Nissan Versa (another popular new first generation)
We loved these new cars but, can we afford it.
My father agreed to cosign but ONLY for a used car.
We need something with a good safety rating for our child.
What is more important Safety or Price? (one is going to have to give)
Plus small children don't car shop very well.
Do I buy the car I want or the one I can afford?
(Listen to the podcast to hear what we choose for our "new" car)
"Flex Fuel Vehicle" from Wikipedia
Conan O Brien trying to sell his car from UTube
The music featured in this podcast: Intro Buddha Chill by Joe DJ- trancentral